Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday 8/14/13

We drove up to Fort Dodge tonight for some celebratory ice cream at the Dairiette.  It's a Fort Dodge Tradition (spoken in my best Forest Gump voice).  Mona's unofficial anniversary was today... 7 years since she was diagnosed with her diabetes.  More years with it than without it now.  I was texting her while I was at work telling her I was proud of the choices she was making the last year and how much she's grown up and I'm proud of her... she writes back something about a unicorn and diarrhea... ummmm... what do you say to that?  I finally wrote back that she needed help and that I was also proud that she could spell diarrhea. 

I think we wore poor Lizzie out; she still falls asleep in the car on the way home if it's a bit late.  I love to see her sleeping still.  Pretty sweet... pretty and sweet. 

Taco Bell Cool Ranch flavored Dorito Locos tacos are overrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment