Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday 8/25/13

Things are definitely gearing up to be a busy fall.  The boys mutually decided to forego the cub scouts this fall in favor of being able to try flag football.  This ought to be interesting!  Zach has asked for years, and was thrilled; Ben- well, he didn't hesitate either on the decision.  I'm sure this will help in Zach's career goal of playing for the Wisconsin Badgers and then the Green Bay Packers. 

Ramona starts volleyball practice Monday, and I just wrote down all the games on my calendar.  It should be a little easier for me to get to them since the 7th grade plays first.  Last year I had to leave work early to get there even 1/2 way through her games.  She also has confirmation (last year for Mona!!!) starting in a couple weeks. 

I don't know that I enjoy all the "busy", but I do like having a schedule moving us along.  The kids seem to have adjusted already, not too many 1st week problems- with the small exception of Liz growing out of her shoes that fit JUST FINE not 2 weeks before!  That girl is growing as we speak!  Matt and I have vowed to stop feeding her until this stops.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment