Saturday, August 10, 2013

How to remember little details...

Joining the 21st century in baby steps today.  Again.  I had to step away from Facebook after realizing it wasn't my style.  Just a bit too casual and like seeing into someone's house and watching them eat supper.  Seeing into their mind more than should be allowed!  Holy cow!  But what clinched this blog re-starting was a coworker mentioning wanting to turn his wife's blog into a book.  YOU CAN DO THAT???????!!!!!!
Wow.
A simple idea that launched me into the cyberworld again.  I struggle with remembering a lot of little everyday details.  I have tried diaries, journals, one-sentence snipits about each kid at the end of each day, and even baby books (epic failure on that one).  I wish I were a scrapbooker, but it isn't in my gene pool. 
But 2 things:  I have always wanted to write a book, and I want to remember the kids as they grow up.  It may work, it may not.  I'm not worried about it anymore.  What will be will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment