Halloween went off without a hitch- I would post my picture, but my camera doesn't like to focus anymore. You would see a blurry bunch of blobs. Blech. I should have taken out my contacts and plastered them on the lens, I guess.
Zach was a Skylander Giant (don't even ask. I have no idea what it is), Ben was a Hawkeye football player, and Liz was a fancy cheetah. I bit breezy and cool, but definitely not the coldest trick-or-treating we have ever done :)
Last night we got to go to our niece's bday party and use the costumes one more time. This time Mona got to reuse the "Thing 2" costume from the football game posted in October. Always a good time with the "big" family get-togethers. Even in the midst of harvest, they do pause to celebrate the important stuff!
A couple weeks ago we got to go to another niece's bday on my side- 1 year old! That was fun to visit with everyone there and see some people I don't get to see very often- and they were celebrating getting an ultrasound of their baby #2 on the way- cool, cool!
Lots of family fun, wish I had pictures in FOCUS to post! OH well. Everyone keeps telling me it's time to get an iPhone. I don't know about that, but I am needing something soon. These blogs aren't a lot of fun without a little color and some smiling faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment